Sunday 27 March 2016

Construction - Front Cover, Contents and DPS

Similar to the way in which I dedicated around the whole of last week to manipulated my images for front cover, contents and double page spread. For the next 3 weeks, I will be splitting the time equally to start creating my magazine. First week, I will spend it on producing my front cover, second week will be for the contents page and third week will be for making my double page spread. I will also make sure I refer back to my research on the codes and conventions of magazines and layouts, it should make the process of construction much more time efficient. I will also make sure I back up every decision I make by giving example of existing R&B magazines which have produced the same features.


No comments:

Post a Comment