Tuesday 23 February 2016

Front cover, contents page and double page spread layout ideas

Now I have finished my research, so for this lesson I began to create drafts of the layouts for my music magazine. When I was creating these layouts I had to use the criteria list that we made before hand. This is because it helps me use the ideas from the research I done and apply it to my own R&B music magazine. This would also help me decide where to locate different elements on the front cover, contents page and double page spread. while creating them i had to really think about where to place things and make it look professional, as I have put a lot of thought into the layouts while producing them. I have also produced the measurements that i should make, therefore it will be straight forward for me when actually constructing my magazine on InDesign. My main aim is to follow the codes and conventions of an R&B music magazine in order to have a professional and successful magazine. 
                                                    These are the layouts I produced:












No comments:

Post a Comment