Monday 2 May 2016

Evaluation 7

LOOKING BACK AT YOUR PRELIMINARY TASK, WHAT DO YOU FEEL YOU HAVE LEARNT IN THE PROGRESSION FROM IT TO THE FULL PRODUCT? 

During the process of the AS media year, I believe that I have definitely improved from the preliminary task to the main task. Even though the brief wasn't always the same, For example, the preliminary task involved producing a front cover and contents page for a school/college magazine. Whereas the main task the objective was for me to produce a front cover, contents page and double page spread for my music magazine. I managed to stay focused on the objective: to produce a professional looking product which is enough to look as though it would sell in local stores and other outlets.

Th preliminary task was definitely very helpful in terms of preparing myself for the main task. It allowed me to experiment with main different publishing programs such as InDesign and Photoshop which was definitely necessary in being able to produce a professional outcome, 

Through the presentations below, I have compared the complete product of the preliminary task with the complete product of the main task to investigate how much I have developed my skills and my work:


No comments:

Post a Comment