Friday 8 January 2016

Analysing the differences and similarities between music magazine and other genres



 Here we analysed the similarities and differences of the conventional techniques between music and other genre magazines. Also we looked at which is most commonly to be found in a magazine (green post it note), element that have been used in way that is specific to music magazine (blue post it not) and those elements that have been used in a way that is specific to the genre of music your music magazine is specifically about (pink post it note). I did this so when it comes to creating my own music magazine I will know what type of techniques to use for that specific genre. Allowing my magazine to become much more successful and meets the criteria’s of the magazine. I will also be looking closely on what codes and conventions are used in the magazine. I will be using a glossary that my teacher gave us to help me use the correct terminology while analysing.


No comments:

Post a Comment